Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What have I done?

Goodness. I sure do know how to solve my problems. Flipped out on Thumper and now I don’t have to worry about heart vs. head bc he made that decision for me by ending it.
Sigh…I wanna leave it at that and come back another day to update the long version of this story. But I wont.
Basically He let me know he had plans Fri/Sat. Ok no problem. Then Sunday I texted twice no response. Hmm ok. Monday we texted. Tuesday also. But something was…off. Right before I went to my lunch break he tells me he had a date w/ someone on Friday and it went really well.
…..!..?!!!???
I will admit that I went kinda spazzy for a few text. But BUT I got a hold of myself and apologized. Unfortunately he is done. He has a zero tolerance for this and I knew that. I don’t know why I even let myself get like that bc I don’t even want a relationship. Oh well… Live and learn.
I am still sad. Very very sad. But that’s because I lost a friend and not just that but bc of the way it went down. I am so embarrassed. I am a 28 and behaved like a 15 yr old. I know I have been in a relationship since I was 17, and technically I never really dated. High School BF from 13-17 then Fat Guy from 17-28. No wonder I cant behave rationally and w/ maturity.
So embarrassed...

No comments:

Post a Comment