Monday, June 20, 2011

And Onward

I gave myself a day to really be sad. Then a few days to kinda get him outta my system. I'm good now. I miss him and I'm sad how it went down, but what's done is done. Moving along.
I have been chatting w/ a few new boys. Nothing really to type up here. There was a guy who I was kinda interested in. Seemed promising. He texted me to see what I was doing Friday. I mentioned that me and my BFF where going bowling and he was all excited and wanted to come. So I invited him and he accepted the invite but then Friday morning I texted him w/ no reply. Never heard from him until this morning I woke up w/ a text asking if I had a fb page. I dont really know how I feel. Maybe if he apologized or something.
Theres also this other guy. One I really like a lot. But he has a GF. And I finally told him today that I would not be the one he cheats with. If he is unhappy w/ his GF he can break up w/ her and then I think we would have a lot of fun together. That was a hard thing to do. We def have a strong physical/sexual connection.

Tomorrow I have a much needed eye doctors appt and I think I am going to get contacts again. Either way I need something bc I have noticed these glasses arent cutting it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment