Monday, June 13, 2011

I Dont Know...

I am so torn.
Heart vs. Head. The epic battle.
No, I don't wanna get back with Fat Guy. Here's the deal.
Hearts Version - I like being in a relationship. I really like Thumper. He's a cuddlier and so affectionate w/ me. Even tho he's really aggressive in bed as soon as the sex is actually over he is super sweet. Kissy faces and lots of touching/kissing. Its a nice balance. He seems like he'd make a good BF. He has a job, car, house, and hobbies, friends, etc. It makes me sad to think he might be having sex w/ someone else. I need to hear from him everyday.
Head Version - I don't wanna be in another relationship so quickly. I need to be out there enjoying life a little. Who cares if he's having sex w/ other people. I should be too. I don't need him to answer me every minute of every day. No expectations. Just have fun! Let life take you were it takes you. Maybe Philip is the one and if so it will happen. And if he's not who cares.
So on that note.. I have joined a new dating site that seems to be promising so far. And I am now chatting w/ a few boys. Man I like boys, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment